China: China/Ontario Jiangsu Program
Ontario Jiangsu Program (OJS) is a province-wide program involving universities in Ontario and the Jiangsu province of China. There are nine different universities in Jiangsu. Students participating in the OJS program are awarded an automatic scholarship from the Government of Ontario. Students who go for one term receive $2500 and students who go for a full year receive $3000
- The province of Jiangsu is on the central-eastern coast of China, above Shanghai. The capital of Jiangsu is Nanjing, an ancient city that was once the capital of China.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty.
How long can I go for?
- 1 term (Winter) or full year. Full year exchanges are encouraged.
When does class start?
- Winter Term: Mid February-mid July
- Fall Term: Early September-mid January
Language of Instruction
- Most courses are taught in Mandarin or Cantonese. English courses are very limited, but it may be possible to arrange reading, project-based or lab-based courses with instructors that speak English to ensure that you obtain program credits in your discipline.
How many credits do I need to earn?
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: 2nd Floor, International and Graduate Affairs Building