Australia: Victoria University of Technology
Located in Melbourne, Australia, Victoria University
is recognized as one of Australia's most innovative universities; it offers a unique combination of academic and vocational skills, coupled with an advanced research profile. Victoria University has become one of Australia's largest universities, with over 50,000 students, including nearly 2300 international students. Please note that exchange positions with this school are highly competitive.
Who can apply?
How long can I go for?
- 1 term (Fall/Winter). Review the start and end dates before selecting the term when you apply.
When does class start?
- Semester 1: End of February-End of June
- Semester 2: Mid July-End of November
Language of Instruction
How many credits do I need to earn?
- Students must take 48 credit points per term to receive 2.5 credits at Western.
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
- Kinesiology students, please contact the school of Kinesiology for application details. Students from other programs at Western, can apply to Victoria’s on campus residence
Contact a Student Who Has Gone On This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: 2nd Floor, International and Graduate Affairs Building