Australia: University of Western Australia
Established in 1911 in Perth, Australia, the University of Western Australia's (UWA)
ground-breaking research, quality academic staff and state-of-the-art facilities combine to offer a vibrant student experience. As Western Australia's premier university and the only university in Western Australia to belong to the Group of Eight -- a coalition of Austrailias top Universities, UWA was also first overall in Australia based on key measures in the Good Universities Guide 2012 including graduate starting salaries, employment prospects, staff qualifications, research intensity and student demand.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate students in any faculty or program.
How long can I go for?
- 1 term (Fall/Winter). Review the start and end dates before selecting the term when you apply.
When does class start?
- Semester 1: March-June
- Semester 2: July-November
Language of Instruction
How many credits do I need to earn?
- You must take a full-time course load (4 units or 24 points/semester = 2.5 Western credits).
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
- Yes, you can apply for accommodation using this form.
Contact a Student Who Has Gone On This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
- UWA is a new exchange partner so we do not yet have contact information for Western students who have studied there. Email a current or returning student who has gone on another exchange program
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: 2nd Floor, International and Graduate Affairs Building