Australia: University of Queensland
With four major campuses, located at St Lucia and Herston in Brisbane, and Ipswich and Gatton in South-East Queensland, the Australian University of Queensland has invested substantially in construction and development, helping create great environments in which to study and research. UQ is committed to developing state-of-the-art learning spaces that are in step with industry demands and expectations. In 2012, the University had more than 46,000 students including 11,000 international students from 134 nations.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate students in any faculty or program.
How long can I go for?
- 1 term (Fall/Winter). Review the start and end dates before selecting the term when you apply.
When does class start?
- Semester 1: February 25-June 22 (2013)
- Semester 2: Mid July-mid November
Language of Instruction
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 8 units per term (2.5 Western credits)
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
Contact a Student Who Has Gone On This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
- The University of Queensland is a new exchange partner so we do not yet have contact information for Western students who have studied there, but you can view their page of Testimonials from previous exchange students. Email a current or returning student of our partner universities.
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: 2nd Floor, International and Graduate Affairs Building