Australia: The University of New South Wales
The University of New South Wales is one of Australia's leading research and teaching universities with close to 40,000 students, including over 7000 international students from over 130 different countries. UNSW has a broad disciplinary base, with Faculties of Arts, Social Sciences, Built Environment, Engineering, Law, Medicine and Science, as well as the College of Fine Arts and the Australian School of Business. Please note that exchange positions with this school are highly competitive.
Who can apply?
- Graduate and undergraduate students in any faculty or program.
How long can I go for?
- 1 term (Fall/Winter). Review the start and end dates before selecting the term when you apply.
When does class start?
- Semester 1: End of February-End of June
- Semester 2: Mid July-End of November
Language of Instruction
How many credits do I need to earn?
- You must be a full-time student while on exchange. Thus, you will need to take 24 credit points which equals to 2.5 Western credits.
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
- Yes, exchange students may apply to live on campus, but accommodation is not guaranteed. Please see UNSW's Housing Website.
Contact a Student Who Has Gone On This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: 2nd Floor, International and Graduate Affairs Building