Australia: Griffith University
Griffith University, located in Queensland, is one of Australia's most progressive and dynamic institutions. Studying at Griffith University can also provide the opportunity to get "down under" and explore Australia; in Queensland, you can bushwalk in ancient national parks, surf at spectacular beaches, explore the outback and snorkel above the Great Barrier Reef. Griffith University has campuses in Brisbane, Logan and the Gold Coast of Australia. Please note that exchange positions with this school are highly competitive.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate students in any faculty or program.
How long can I go for?
- 1 term (Fall/Winter). Review the start and end dates before selecting the term when you apply.
When does class start?
- Semester 1: End of February-End of June
- Semester 2: Mid July-End of November
Language of Instruction
How many credits do I need to earn?
- Students must take 40 credit points per term to receive 2.5 credits at Western.
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
Contact a Student Who Has Gone On This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: Western Student Services Building, Room 2120