1. Submit Online Application: log-in to the Student Services website, choose "My Possibilities", then "International Exchange Program".
2. Visit your Academic Counsellor/Advisor to ask them to complete the Academic Reference form. Please note that this takes time; establish contact with them before the deadline date.
3. Review and submit the Regular Programs Checklist.
4. Pay the $25 application fee (cash or money order) at the International & Exchange Student Centre, 2120, WSS.
5. Some programs have additional requirements. Please see below to determine if you are applying for such a program.
Ontario/Baden-Württemberg (OBW) Program:
If the exchange program you are applying for is not listed above, you only need to complete steps 1-4.