Working at Western - Career Opportunities
Information and Tips
- Print a copy of the postings that interest you. Once the closing date passes, a position will no longer be available for viewing or application.
- You can apply to positions at Western ONCE A DAY. Therefore, apply to ALL positions that interest you at one time.
- When applying, it is helpful to have a current personal resume available. If it is in an electronic format, you can copy and paste information into this on-line application.
- Once you have applied for a position, you can view that submitted resume at any time. You can change your contact information (e.g. address etc.) but not the detail in your resume as it has already entered the recruitment process.
- Stay active! You will be logged out after 20 minutes of inactivity. All it takes to stay active and logged in is to move to a different page within the system. (Don't worry, you can always return to any page before submitting your application.)
- Turn off your Pop-Up Blocker while on this web site, as this will enable the system to notify you if your session is about to time out. You will have 1 minute to click the OK button on this helpful notification window to ensure your session remains active.
- If you are having difficulty with the system, try deleting all "cookies" and temporary files via your browser's "Tools > Options" menu.
- Make sure you have only one browser window open while going through the application process. Having more than one browser window open may cause complications in your application session.
- Do not use the Forward or Back arrow buttons on your browser's toolbar. Instead, use the “Next” and “Previous” buttons that appear within the application.
- When adding in your education, if you possess a college diploma, please write “Diploma” and hit the magnifying glass. Do not try to specify the type of diploma you possess; this information can be included in “Major”.