Calendar of EventsPAW: Events hosted by PAW
Postdoc Appreciation Week (click here for full event details)
Fri Sep 19
Thu Sep 18
Wed Sep 17
- Register for a free Pilates class with Dr. Sherrilene Classen (Professor and Director of the School of Occupational Therapy) from 15:00-16:30pm at Western Rec Centre Studio #2 - Relieve stress and work off those nachos at the same time!
- RSVP by Sep 10 to firstname.lastname@example.org for Dinner at Under the Volcano at 18:30 - London's original Mexican restaurant.
Tue Sep 16
Mon Sep 15
- Join us for Happy Hour nachos at the Grad Club from 16:30-18:00
Sun Sep 14
- Register for Postdoc orientation at Health Sci Addition H101 at 12:00-13:00 - Lunch provided.
- RSVP by Sep 11 to email@example.com for Dinner and Bowling at Palasad Adelaide at 18:30 - Half-price pizza and $1 games of bowling. Significant others welcome.
- RSVP by Sep 05 to firstname.lastname@example.org for Family Outing at Storybook Gardens from 10:00-13:00 - Old McDonald's farm, rides, splash area, face painting, games, entertainment and beautiful gardens. $6/person with >20 people; $7.25/person otherwise; free for kids under 2. On LTC 5 Springbank bus route.
- Run and fundraise for our team for the Terry Fox Run on Sun Sep 14 - start and finish at UCC Concrete Beach; 5/10 km (bike, rollerblade, wheelchair); 09:00 and 13:00 start times.
RSVP to email@example.com for Port Stanley Beach Day on Sat Aug 23
Register for the Summer BBQ on Thu Aug 14 12:00 to 13:30 at the Grad Club.
Monthly social on Thu Aug 7 16:30 at the Grad Club
TSC: Events offered by the Teaching Support Centre
UWO: Events offered by Western University
SGPS: Events offered by the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
SS: Events offered by the Student Success Centre
360: Events offered by the 360 Graduate Student Professional Development
WSC: Events offered by the Writing Support Centre
Please email relevant events for postdoctoral scholars to firstname.lastname@example.org.