French Placement Test
for Exchange / Study Elsewhere Programs
The placement test is an online assessment that may be taken from any computer with internet access. The average completion time is approximately 50 minutes.
Once the test is completed:
- Press the "Grade Me" button and wait for your Results page;
- Fill in your Name and Email Address;
- Specify the Exchange / Study Elsewhere Program you plan to enrol in;
- Click the Submit Results button to submit your score.
Once you have submitted your score:
- Wait for the confirmation email;
- Print the email and include it with your exchange / study elsewhere application.
Please use Firefox or Google Chrome when taking the test. (You may experience technical difficulties with any other browsers.)
The test is not optimized for mobile devices.
The French Placement Test has listening comprehension components.
Make sure the sound is working on your computer.