Third Year in Nice Exchange Program
Nice Exchange Program 2018-2019
- Enrollment in a French module (Honour Specialization, Major, Minor or Certificate);
- Academic performance (>70%) in French courses and an average >70% in courses taken the year prior to going on Exchange, from September to April;
- Necessary to have 2nd year French Language (1.0 course from FR2905A/B, 2906A/B, 2907A/B or 2900) and ideally, either of 2nd year French literature (FR2605F/G and FR2606F/G) or 2nd year French Linguistics (FR2805A/B and 2806A/B).
Step 1: At the Department of French Studies:
- Fill the Supplementary Application Form;
- Obtain two letters of recommendation (at least one of which must be an academic reference from a French instructor);
Submit everything to:
Undergraduate Program Assistant
Department of French Studies
Arts and Humanities Building, room 2R34B
Step 2: At the UWO Exchange Office
Complete the on-line application in Atlas:
Universite Nice Sophia Antipolis Exchange
DEADLINE for both the Department of French Studies and the UWO Exchange office: January 15, 2018
Preparing your trip
Click here for a checklist of the things that need to be done before departure.
International Learning Office
- For information regarding the exchange program (general): http://www.uwo.ca/international/learning/go_abroad/study/index.html
Available Bursaries/Awards and Application Forms:
Students going on exchange with a second year average greater than 70% will automatically receive a Third Year in Nice Award of $5000.00. To be eligible for the Turville, O'Donnell and Bowie awards an application form must be filled out and submitted to the Department of French Studies prior to the last day of classes. Click here for details.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: While the administrators of the Canadian Third Year in Nice Program endeavour to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information possible, policies and procedures of institutions outside of the participating Canadian universities are subject to change without notice. We therefore cannot guarantee or assume legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on this website.