Schools and Programs
First round offer letters and waiting list letters were mailed on May 18 for those beginning the MSc(OT) program in the Fall 2007.
The Faculty of Health Sciences provides collaborative learning and research opportunities for students, faculty and staff in like-minded disciplines. Health Sciences at Western have a rich history and reputation of excellence.
The Faculty of Health Sciences consists of five schools, multi-disciplinary programs, numerous centres of excellence and community programs.
- School of Communication Sciences and Disorders - Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (MSc, MClSc)
- School of Kinesiology (BA, BSc, MSc, PhD)
- School of Nursing (BScN, MScN, PhD)
- School of Occupational Therapy (MSc[OT])
- School of Physical Therapy (MSc, MPT)
Also from this web page:
Western Daily News Service