Occupational TherapyWestern Health Sciences

Academic Counselling

Academic Counselling

Occupational Therapy students are encouraged to seek advice regarding their program of study from the Graduate Program Assistant in Room 2554 of Elborn College.  

Academic Counselling and Support Staff

Andrea Baker
Graduate Affairs Assistant

Wendy Bernier
Fieldwork Assistant

Course Registration

To be registered, graduate students must pay, or make arrangements to pay, all fees by the established deadline each term. Continuous registration is required, beginning with first term of admission, through until the last term.

Students are responsible for registering in their courses each term. Course registration is done online through the Student Center.

Students must take every course in the MScOT program. No exemptions are given for any courses taken in another program. Any student wishing to take an extra course(s), either graduate or undergraduate, outside of the MScOT program, requires the permission of the Director of the School of Occupational Therapy.