Elizabeth Anne Kinsella, PhD
School of Occupational Therapy
Room 2539, Elborn College
519 661-2111 x81396
- PhD (Western University)
- MAdEd (St. Francis Xavier)
- BSc (OT) (Toronto)
- Faculty of Education
- Women's Studies and Feminist Research
Supervising Graduate Students
- Health Professional Education & Practice
- Epistemologies of Practice: Reflective Practice, Critical Reflection, Reflexivity
- Ethical Tensions in the Health Professions
- Embodied knowledge (practical wisdom, embodiment, practice epistemologies)
- Humanities in Health Professional Education
- Philosophical Foundations of Social Research
- Human Occupation: Women's Occupation, Occupational Identity, Creative Occupation, Occupational Justice, End-of-Life Occupation
- Member, INSPiRE, Interdisciplinary Network for Scholarship in Professions' Research in Education, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Health Sciences & Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western University
- Centre Researcher, CERI, Centre for Education Research and Innovation, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western University
- Adjunct Associate Professor, RIPPLE, Research Institute for Professional Practice, Learning and Education, Charles Sturt University, Australia
- Affiliate Member, EPI, Education for Practice Institute, Australia
- Ethics and Professional Practice in Context
- Epistemologies of Practice in Professional Education: Interdisciplinary Perspectives
- Philosophical Foundations of Qualitative Research
- Faculty of Health Sciences Teaching Award of Excellence - 2012
- Vanstone, M., Hibbert, K., Kinsella, E.A., McKenzie, P., Pitman, A. & Lingard, L. (2013). Interdisciplinary doctoral research supervision: A scoping review. Canadian Journal of Higher Education, 43(2), 42-67.
- Phelan, S. & Kinsella, E.A. (2013). Childhood, identity, and occupation: Perspectives of children with disabilities and their parents. Journal of Occupational Science.
- Phelan, S. & Kinsella, E.A. (2013). Picture this...Safety, Dignity and Voice. Ethical research with children: Practical considerations for the reflexive researcher. Qualitative Inquiry, 19(2), 81-90.
- Polatajko, H., Mandich, A., Missiuna, C., Miller, L., Macnab, J., Malloy-Miller, T. & Kinsella, E. A. (2013). The Protocol in Brief. C. Missiuna, ed., Children with Developmental Coordination Disorder: Strategies for Success. London, UK: Taylor & Francis, 107-124.