Molly Driediger, PhD
School of Occupational Therapy
Room 2581, Elborn College
- PhD (Western)
- MA (Western)
- BA (Western)
- Physical activity among preschoolers
- Program implementation and evaluation
- Children’s perspectives
- Psychological interventions (e.g., imagery use, self-efficacy)
- Self-presentation and social physique anxiety
- Driediger, M.V., McKay, C.D., & Hall, C.R. (March 2017). An examination of women’s self-presentation, social physique anxiety, and setting preferences during injury rehabilitation. Rehabilitation Research and Practice, 2017.
- Tucker, P., Burke, S.M., Gaston, A., Irwin, J.D., Johnson, A.M., Timmons, B.W., Vanderloo, L.M., & Driediger, M. (January 2016). Supporting Physical Activity in the Childcare Environment (SPACE): Rationale and study protocol for a cluster randomized controlled trial. BMC Public Health, 16, 112.
- Driediger, M.V., McKay, C.D., Hall, C.R., & Echlin, P.S. (October 2015). A qualitative examination of women’s self-presentation and social physique anxiety during injury rehabilitation. Physiotherapy, 102, 371-376.
- Echlin, P.S., Tator, C.H., Cusimano, M.D., Cantu, R.C., Taunton, J.E., Upshur, R.E., Czarnota, M., Hall, C.R., Johnson, A.M., Forwell, L.A., Driediger, M., & Skopelja, E.N. (November 2010). Return to play after an initial or recurrent concussion within a prospective study of physician-observed hockey concussions: Implications for return to play after a concussion. JNS Neurosurgical Focus, 29(5):E5.
- Child Health and Physical Activity Laboratory
- Research Methods
- Psychological Interventions in Sport, Exercise and Injury Rehabilitation
- 2009 - Ontario Graduate Scholarship
- Project coordinator; Supporting Physical Activity in the Childcare Environment (SPACE) study
- Member, International Society of Behavioural Nutrition and Physical Activity (ISBNPA)
- Member, Healthy Eating and Healthy Physical Activity (HEHPA) priority group (Child & Youth Network, City of London)