Susan Ray, PhD
- PhD (Alberta)
- MScN, Post Master's NP Certificate (Western)
- BScN (Toronto)
- Adjunct Associate Professor - Queen's University
Supervising Graduate Students
- Psychological trauma on contemporary peacekeepers and their families
- Collective Violence among immigrant/refugee population and survivors of natural disasters
- Efficacy of interventions for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and other related morbidity
- Male survivors of sexual abuse/incest
- Homelessness among Canadian and Allied Forces Veterans
- Transitioning from Military to Civilian Life
- Mental Health
- Advanced Nursing Practice
- Qualitative Research
- University Students’ Council (USC) Teaching Honour Roll-Award of Excellence - 2010-2011
- Faculty of Health SciencesTeaching Award Recognition of Excellence - 2010-2011
- Registered Nursing Association of Ontario (RNAO)
- Ray SL, Ta’an W, Bamford M, Forchuk C & Acosta N. (2011). A downward spiral: Homelessness among Canadian Forces and Allied Forces veterans. Esprit de Corps, 18(10), 42-59.
- Ray SL. (2012). Social covenant: Creating sanctuary for homeless veterans. In M McCleod & CS Hewitt (Eds.). Veterans: Health issues, coping strategies and benefits, Hauppauge, NY: Nova Science Publishers, Inc., 65-74.
- Plunkett R, Leipert B & Ray SL. (2012). Unspoken phenomena: Using the photovoice method to enrich phenomenological inquiry. Nursing Inquiry, DOI: 10.1111/j.1440-1800.2012.00594.x.