Susan Ray, PhD
- PhD (Alberta)
- MScN, Post Master's NP Certificate (Western)
- BScN (Toronto)
- Adjunct Associate Professor - Queen's University
Supervising Graduate Students
- Psychological trauma on contemporary peacekeepers and their families
- Collective Violence among immigrant/refugee population and survivors of natural disasters
- Efficacy of interventions for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and other related morbidity
- Male survivors of sexual abuse/incest
- Homelessness among Canadian and Allied Forces Veterans
- Transitioning from Military to Civilian Life
- Mental Health
- Advanced Nursing Practice
- Qualitative Research
- University Students’ Council (USC) Teaching Honour Roll-Award of Excellence - 2010-2011
- Faculty of Health SciencesTeaching Award Recognition of Excellence - 2010-2011
- Registered Nursing Association of Ontario (RNAO)
- Ray, S.L., Wong, C., White, D. & Heaslip, K. (2013). Compassion satisfaction, compassion fatigue, work life conditions, and burnout among frontline mental health staff. Traumatology.
- Ray, S.L. (2012). Posttraumatic stress disorder, history of. C. Figley, ed., Encyclopedia of trauma: An interdisciplinary guide. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, 454-459.
- Ray, S.L. & Salverson, J. (2012). Dramatizing research: The experience of contemporary peacekeepers healing from trauma. A. B. Aiken & S. A. H. Bélanger, eds., Military and veteran health research: A new coalition for a challenging battlefield. Kingston, ON: Canadian Defence Academy Press, 49-60.
- Leone, D.R., Ray, S.L. & Evans, M. (2013). The lived experience of anxiety among adolescents during high school. Journal of Holistic Nursing.