Abe Oudshoorn, PhD
Arthur Labatt Family School of Nursing
Room H142, HSA
519 661-2111 x86042
- BScN, PhD (Western University)
Supervising Graduate Students
- Health promotion
- Critical ethnography
- Qualitative methods
- Participatory action research
- Poverty and health
- Critical theory
- Mental health
- Community Health
- Mental Health
- Integrative Practicum
- RNAO Middlesex Elgin Chapter, 2013 Nurse of Distinction Award
- Sigma Theta Tau – Iota Omicron Chapter, Outstanding Graduate Student
- Nominee, The Outstanding Nurse Recognition Program, Grand Theatre, London
- Chair, London Homeless Coalition
- Board Member, United Way London & Middlesex
- Ward-Griffin C, Hall J, DeForge R, St-Amant O, McWilliam C, Oudshoorn A, Forbes D & Kloseck M. (2012). Dementia Home Care Resources: How Are We Managing? Journal of Aging Research, 2012, Article ID 590724, DOI:1155/2012/590724.
- McWilliam C & Oudshoorn A. (2011). Evidence-based Refinement of Health and Social Services: Exploring the Possibilities of Intravention Research. Quality Management in Health Care, 20(4), 280-292.
- Ward-Griffin C, McWilliam C & Oudshoorn A. (2012). Nursing relational practice patterns in palliative home care. Journal of Palliative Care, 28 (2), 33-40.