Abe Oudshoorn, PhD
Arthur Labatt Family School of Nursing
Room H142, HSA
519 661-2111 x86042
- BScN, PhD (Western University)
Supervising Graduate Students
- Health promotion
- Critical ethnography
- Qualitative methods
- Participatory action research
- Poverty and health
- Critical theory
- Mental health
- Community Health
- Mental Health
- Integrative Practicum
- RNAO Middlesex Elgin Chapter, 2013 Nurse of Distinction Award
- Sigma Theta Tau – Iota Omicron Chapter, Outstanding Graduate Student
- Nominee, The Outstanding Nurse Recognition Program, Grand Theatre, London
- Chair, London Homeless Coalition
- Board Member, United Way London & Middlesex
- Oudshoorn, A., Ward-Griffin, C., Forchuk, C., Berman, H. & Poland, B. (2012). Client-provider relationships in a community health clinic for people who are experiencing homelessness. Nursing Inquiry.
- Oudshoorn, A., Ward-Griffin, C., Forchuk, C., Poland, B., Berman, H. & Forchuk, C. (2013). Community health promotion with people who are experiencing homelessness. Journal of Community Health Nursing, 30, 28-41.
- Ward-Griffin, C., McWilliam, C. & Oudshoorn, A. (2012). Negotiating relational practice patterns in palliative home care. Journal of Palliative Care, 28(2), 97-104.
- Ward-Griffin, C., McWilliam, C. L., & Oudshoorn, A. (2012). Relational experiences of family caregivers providing home-based end-of-life care. Journal of Family Nursing.