Minor in Rehabilitation Sciences
- Health Sciences 1001a/b & 1002a/b, or Kinesiology 1080A/B and 1088A/B, with a minimum grade of 70%;
- 1.0 course from Physiology 1021, 2130, or equivalent. If not completed in first year, the Physiology requirement must be completed by the end of second year. Enrolment in Bachelor of Health Sciences or Kinesiology program.
Note: Enrolment is limited. Meeting the minimum requirement does not guarantee admission.
- 0.5 course from: Anatomy and Cell Biology 2221, Health Sciences 2300A/B, 2330A/B, Kinesiology 2222A/B.
- 0.5 course from: Health Sciences 3700A/B, 3711A/B, Kinesiology 3347A/B, Psychology 2410A/B.
- 1.0 course: Rehabilitation Sciences 3060A/B and 3061A/B.
- 2.0 courses from: Communication Sciences & Disorders 4411F/G, Health Sciences 2200A/B, 3300A/B, 3050A/B, 4035A/B, Rehabilitation Sciences 3062A/B, 3063A/B, 4065A/B, 4210A/B.
Note: A maximum of 1.0 FCE may be used as a double credit towards a degree with combined modules (e.g. specialization and minor, double major, major and minor).
Also from this web page:
Undergraduate Academic Coordinator
519-661-2111 ext. 80580
519-661-2111 ext. 89298
Room 2225 - 3M Centre
Western provides the best student experience among Canada's leading research-intensive universities.