Major in Rehabilitation Sciences
- Health Sciences 1001a/b & 1002a/b or Kinesiology 1080A/B and 1088A/B, with a mark of at least 70%; Biology 1001a/b& 1002a/b or 1201a/b & 1202a/b;
- 1.0 course from Psychology 1000, 1200, Sociology 1020, 1021E, Anthropology 1025F/G, 1026F/G, 1027A/B.
- 1.0 course from Physiology 1021, 2130, or equivalent. If not completed in first year, the Physiology requirement must be completed by the end of second year. Enrolment in Bachelor of Health Sciences or Kinesiology program.
Note: Enrolment is limited. Meeting the minimum requirement does not guarantee admission.
- 0.5 course from: Health Sciences 3700A/B, 3711A/B, Kinesiology 3347A/B, Psychology 2410A/B.
- 0.5 course: Health Sciences 2800 or Kinesiology 2032A/B or equivalent statistics course at the 2000-level or above.
- 1.0 course: Rehabilitation Sciences 3060A/B and 3061A/B.
- 0.5 course: Health Sciences 2200A/B.
- 0.5 course from: Anatomy and Cell Biology 2221, Health Sciences 2300A/B, 2330A/B, Kinesiology 2222A/B (minimum grade of 70%).
- 3.0 courses from: Communication Sciences & Disorders 4411F/G, Health Sciences 3300A/B, 3050A/B, 4035A/B, Rehabilitation Sciences 3062A/B, 3063A/B, 4065A/B, 4210A/B.
Note: A maximum of 1.0 FCE may be used as a double credit towards a degree with combined modules (e.g. specialization and minor, double major, major and minor).