Speech-Language Pathology Servies
Our speech-language pathology services are available to anyone in the public who is living with specific communication disorders including: voice disorders, stuttering, and adult speech and language disorders resulting from a neurogenic diagnosis (stroke, brain injury, Parkinsons etc). Our goal is to improve the quality of life for our clients by providing them with the best possible comprehensive assessment and treatment options.
The following rehabilitation services are available at our clinic:
1. Assessment and individualized treatment for:
- children and adults with voice disorders
- adults with dysarthria, apraxia, and other oral motor/ speech difficulties
- adults living with aphasia, including spouses, family members, and other partners
- children and adults who stutter, on an individual basis
2. Group programs:
- Group Therapy for people with aphasia
- Intensive Summer Group Programs for children and adults who stutter
- Group Refresher Programs for people who stutter
- After School Group Programs for children who stutter
We have two full-time and three part-time clinical faculty speech-language pathologists who supervise graduate students in their Masters program in Speech-Language Pathology. They are registered members of the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO).
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us.