Our audiology services are available to the public, from children to adults. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for our patients by providing them with the best possible up-to-date assessment procedures, and the most appropriate recommendations available to facilitate their hearing and speech understanding.
The following assessment services are available at our clinic:
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD) evaluations for children and adults
- Hearing evaluations for infants, children and adults
- Middle ear function testing
- Otoacoustic emission (OAE) screenings
- Tinnitus evaluations
- Video otoscopy
The following rehabilitation services are available at our clinic:
- Assistive listening device selection, demonstration, and dispensing
- Cerumen (earwax) removal
- Classes for seniors with hearing loss, including:
- Communication strategies
- Speechreading training
- Custom earmold impressions for
- Hearing aids
- Noise protection earplugs
- Swimming earplugs
- Custom-fitted mobile phone headsets
- Musician’s earplugs
- Hearing aid consultations
- Prescribing, fitting, and dispensing hearing aids of all styles and levels of technology
We have three full-time clinical faculty audiologists who supervise graduate students in Audiology and provide direct services to patients of all ages. They are registered members of the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO), and associate members of the National Centre for Audiology (NCA).
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us.