The Faculty of Health Sciences Students’ Council exists to:
- Provide the Faculty of Health Sciences Student Body with representation within the University community;
- Provide representation on academic issues within the Faculty of Health Sciences to all students;
- Pursue social and political issues which impact the greater good of students;
- Act as a catalyst of change and influence on student issues that affect the Faculty of Health Sciences Student Body;
- Provide support to the programming and activities of the Health Studies Students’ Council, Kinesiology Students’ Council, and Nursing Students’ Council;
- Provide opportunities for students to gain experience and marketable skills; and
- Allocate available resources in an equitable, efficient, and effective manner.