Susan Scollie, PhD
School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Room 2262, Elborn College
519 661-2111 x88948
- BA Hons., MCISc, PhD (Western University)
Supervising Graduate Students
- Pediatric amplification
- Hearing aid signal processing
- Outcome measures
- Hearing Technologies, Instrumentation and Calibration
- Pediatric Audiology and Early Intervention
- Professional Practice
- Faculty Scholar, Faculty of Health Sciences: 2011-2013
- Certificate of Appreciation for Outstanding Teaching, Faculty of Health Sciences: 2004, 2006-10
- Kenneth J. Rooney Memorial Award (Hearing Foundation of Canada): 2005
- Member, committee to develop the American Academy of Audiology Pediatric Amplification Guideline (present)
- Technical co-chair, International Hearing Aid Research Conference committee (2014)
- Member, editorial board for the American Journal of Audiology
- Curriculum Manager for Audiology, School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Bagatto MP, Moodie ST, Seewald RC, Bartlett DJ & Scollie SD. (2011). A Critical Review of Audiological Outcome Measures for Infants and Children, Trends in Amplification, 15(1), 23-33.
- Moodie ST, Bagatto MP, Miller LT, Kothari A, Seewald RC & Scollie SD. (2011). An Integrated Knowledge Translation Experience: Use of the Network of Pediatric Audiologists of Canada to Facilitate the Development of the University of Western Ontario Pediatric Audiological Monitoring Protocol (UWO PedAMP v1.0), Trends in Amplification, 15, 34-56.
- Bagatto MP, Moodie ST, Malandrino AC, Richert FM, Clench DA & Scollie SD. (2011). The University of Western Ontario Pediatric Audiological Monitoring Protocol, Trends in Amplification, 15, 57-76.