Associate Professor - School of Health Studies
Office: Room 210 - Arthur and Sonia Labatt Health Sciences Building
Phone: 519-661-2111 ext. 88959
- Personal Construct Theory
- Persons as scientists, constructing, testing and revising personal theories of the world to better anticipate events and life experiences.
- Golden Section Hypothesis
- Personal experience is construed to be positive approximately 62 percent of the time.
- Research Methods in Health Sciences (HS 2801)
- Personal Constructions of Health (HS 3820)
- Linear Regression for Health Sciences (HS 9707)
Graduate Student Supervision