BSc (Trent); MSc, PhD (Toronto)
Arthur Labatt Family School of Nursing
Office: Room H29 - Health Sciences Addition
Office Hours: By appointment
Phone: 519-661-2111 ext. 86580
- Models of care
- Nursing intervention studies
- Work organization
- Job stress
- Nursing Health Services Research Unit (University of Toronto)
- Statistical methods (Graduate, N9611)
- Post-positivist research methods (Graduate, N9662)
- Introductory biostatistics (Undergraduate, N3318b)
Graduate Student Supervision
Students Currently Under Supervision
- Ellis, Wendy Louise (PhD) - The role of leadership on nurses’ perceived performance and client outcomes in Home Care
- Wazgar, Dhuha (PhD) - Job stress and coping strategies among oncology nurses working in Saudi cancer care settings
- Hang, Chong (Lana) (MScN)
Thesis Advisory Committee Member
- Diane Allen (PhD) – A proposed model to inform interprofessional health care role clarification.
- Siu, Heidi (PhD)
- Eman Alhalal (MScN) – Identifying factors which predict women’s inability to maintain separation from an abusive partner.
- Paula van Wyk (PhD) (Kinesiology) - Musculoskeletal injuries in long-term care: an occupational biomechanics and ergonomics perspective.