BA, MA (Carleton), PhD (Western)
Professor - Department of Philosophy, School of Health Studies and Department of Psychiatry
Office: Room 214 - Arthur and Sonia Labatt Health Sciences Building
Phone: 519-661-2111 ext. 86445
- Mental health diagnosis
- Psychopathology of affectivity
- Decisional capacity
- Cross-cultural psychiatry (especially mental health in China)
- Centre for the History of Emotion, University of London, Queen Mary, United.
- Associate Editor, Philosophy, Psychiatry, Psychology.
- Associate Editor, Journal of Ethics and Mental Health.
- Executive Committee, Association for the Advancement of Philosophy and Psychiatry
- Executive Committee, International Society for Research on Emotion (2009-2012)
- Affiliate Member, World Psychiatric Organization
- American Journal of Bioethics (AJOB) Neuroscience, Editorial Board
- Foundations of Affective Science
- Theoretical Foundations of Mental Health Treatment and Diagnosis
- Spirituality, Healing, and Health
- History of Medicine and Psychiatry
Graduate Student Supervision