Office of Faculty Relations

Administrative Contacts

Foreign Nationals who visit, study, or work at Western University are required to obtain the necessary immigration documents to enter Canada, remain in Canada and/or to be paid by Western University.  The nature  and activities of the visit will determine the appropriate contract or invitation letter issued by Western University and the paperwork that will be required by Immigration, Refugee and Immigration Canada (IRCC) to issue the appropriate immigration documentation. 

IRCC has implemented the International Mobility Program (IMP) that regulates the entry of Foreign Nationals into Canada who are exempt from a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).  For more information on the IMP and before inviting a guest to campus, please contact the  appropriate office for assistance in facilitiating immigration requirments:


Mia Loebach-Readings

Western International

Postdoctoral Scholars

Mihaela Harmos

School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies

Clincial and Medical Fellows

Kate O'Donnell or Scott Rumas

Postgraduate Medical Education, Schulich


Academics and Other Short-term/Long Term Visitors

Jennifer Holburn or Connie Zrini

Office of Faculty Recruitment