Employment Equity & Diversity - Policies
Western seeks to “integrate fully the principles of Employment Equity with its other human-resource policies and procedures in order to ensure that all present and potential employees receive equitable treatment in all matters related to employment” (Western, Employment Equity Policy, MAPP 3.2) (PDF). Please note that this policy applies to all staff and faculty members on campus.
Articles on Employment Equity also exist in five University collective agreements:
- UWOFA Employment Equity article (see Page 119)
- UWOFA - Librarian and Archivists (see Page 58)
- UWOSA Employment Equity article (see Article 36)
- PSAC - Graduate Teaching Assistants (see Article 25)
- SAGE – Select Administrative Group Employees (M.A.P.P. 8.30)