Dr. Gregory Zaric
Associate Professor and
Canada Research Chair in Health Care Management Science
Tel: (519) 661-2111 ext: 83415
Fax: (519) 661-3485
- Health economics
- Cost effectiveness analysis
- The economics of personalized medicine
- Pharmaceutical risk sharing agreement
- BSc (Actuarial Science, University of Western Ontario)
- MASc (Management Science, University of Waterloo)
- MS (Industrial Engineering, Stanford University)
- PhD (Industrial Engineering, Stanford University)
CURRENT RESEARCH GRANTS
Economic Evaluation of Nalmefene for the Treatment of Alcoholism, University of Western Ontario Academic Development Fund, $8500, 2011-2012.
Economic evaluation of tests to reveal the source of cancers of unknown primary (with Co-Is M Brackstone, J Hoch, G Rodrigues, P Rogan and S Sarma), Canadian Institutes of Health Research, $173,829, 2011-2014.
Optimal allocation of public sector resources, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), $106,000, 2007-2012.