Dr. Monali Malvankar
P: (519) 661-2111 ext: 80463
ACADEMIC APPOINTMENTS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Management Science
- Health Economics
- Health Policy
- Cost-effectiveness Analysis
- HIV Policy Analysis
- PhD (Management Science, Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario)
- Malvankar M., Zaric G.S., Optimal Incentives for Multi-level Allocation of HIV Prevention Resources, (forthcoming in Information Systems and Operational Research), 2011.
- Malvankar M., Yan X., Zaric G.S, Incentivized Resource Allocation Process – under uncertainty, (targeted to Health Care Management Science), 2011.
- Malvankar M., Yan X., Multiple Incentives for Allocating HIV Prevention Resources among Multiple Populations, (targeted to MS&OM), 2011.
- Malvankar M., Zaric G.S., Survey of Allocation Processes for HIV Prevention Funds, 2011.
Refereed Journal Publications
- Malvankar-Mehta M.S., Xie B., Optimal Incentives for Allocating HIV/AIDS Prevention Resources among Multiple Populations, Health Care Management Science, 2012, 15(4), p. 327-338. DOI: 10.1007/s10729-012-9194-y
- Malvankar-Mehta, M.S. and Zaric G.S., Incentives for Optimal Multi-level Allocation of HIV Prevention Resources, Information Systems and Operational Research, 2012, 49(4): p. 241-246. DOI: 10.3138/infor.49.4.241
- Xie B., Malvankar-Mehta, M.S., Informed Patients, Competitive Market Place, Uncertain Treatment, and the Physician Patient Interaction (under review in Journal of Health Economics), June 15, 2012.
- Iordanous Y., Kent J., Hutnik C., Malvankar-Mehta, M.S., Cost analysis of Trabectome, iStent, Endocyclophotocoagulation (ECP) in the treatment of Glucoma (under review in Journal of Glaucoma), June 20, 2012.
- Malvankar-Mehta, M.S., Feng L., Muhammad-Shahi, N., Hutnik C., Cost analysis of Branded versus Generic Drugs for the treatment of Glucoma (under review in Journal of Glaucoma), June 18, 2012
- Baker New Researcher Fund, Cost-effectiveness Analysis of Immediately Sequential Bilateral Cataract Surgery, CNIB (2011).
- Finalist-Decision Sciences Institute Best Case Studies Award Competition, Nokia India: Battery Recall Logistics (2010).
- Plan of Excellence Doctoral Fellowship, Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario (2006 – 10).
- National Merit Scholarship by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India (2002 – 03).