Collaborative Research Program Forms
Environment and Sustainability
The information on this page is for current UWO students.
Application and Award Forms
Please read each form carefully for submission details.
- Collaborative Program Application Form. You must already be enrolled in a graduate program at Western to apply. Submission deadlines and instructions on form.
- Link to Collaborative Program Admission Form for new collaborative program students. The form must be submitted to the Collaborative Program Office (WSC 109) after the student receives acceptance into the program. This form is required for enrolment in the program to occur.
- Link to Outside Home Program Course Enrolment form. For enrolment in all required and elective "Envrsust" courses. Submit this form to the Collaborative Program office (WSC 109) as the "offering program" for signature. A signed copy will be forwarded to the student's home program. The home department will approve and enrol the student in the course. This form is to be filled out in addition to any internal home program course enrolment forms required by the home department. Students must meet home department deadlines for submission of enrolment forms.
- Link to Environment & Sustainability Thesis Advisory Meeting form. For current students for the purpose of documenting required meetings with their selected thesis advisory member. Important memo on Thesis Advisory Committee Member roles and expectations (November 2010).
- Link to Absence Request Form for Interdisciplinary Research Seminar (Year X, course or GTA conflict, or field season conflict)
Environment and Sustainability Program Graduate Student Award
- Award Application Form and Check List for 2013/2014
Environment and Sustainability Program Graduate Student Travel Award (Collaborative only)
- Application and Check List for Graduate Program Travel Award for 2013/2014
Field Trip and Photo Release Forms
- Assumption of Risk Form for student Field Trip/Travel.
Hard copy to be completed by the student and submitted prior to travel.
- Photo Release Form
A hard copy of the photo release form must be submitted in person.
This page was last updated on
January 28, 2014
Centre for Environment and Sustainability Web Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org