APPLY TO THE PROGRAM
If you have never attended Western. The application process has 2 steps.
You must apply for admission to Western as a part time student through Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC) if :
- You have never attended Western.
- You attended another post-secondary institution after attending Western
You will need approximately one hour and access to a printer to complete this application. Please note there is an application fee of (approximately) $130 to apply to Western as a part-time student.
All Diploma and Certifcate applicants are required to complete the Continuing Studies online program application and ensure that two sealed letters of reference are submitted by the stated deadline.(Certificate applicants must also ensure that an updated resume/CV is submitted by the stated deadline).
The online application will require you to:
- Fill in Personal Information
- Select a Program
- Input a Personal Statement outlining your interest in the program, personal background including any achievements and what makes you a good candidate.
- This statement should be approximately 500 words, double spaced.
- Pay the $100 Application Fee. The non-refundable payment can be made by AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
Once your program application form has been submitted, please ensure that the two letters of reference are forwarded to the Continuing Studies and follow these guidelines:
- Two sealed letters of reference attesting to your academic ability and / or professional characteristics or employability in the field to which you are applying.
- Letters can be from academic, work or volunteer-related referees.
- Letters should be sent directly to Continuing Studies office.
- Letters must be sealed and signed by the referee.
Western Continuing Studies
Citi Plaza London
355 Wellington St., Unit 240
London, ON N6A 3N7
Attn: Diploma/Certificate Admissions
If you do not receive an email confirmation within 30 minutes of submitting the form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.