Nancy M. Roberts
BA in Classics (Vassar College), MAT (Wesleyan University)
Office: Lawson Hall 3225
- Modern British Drama, Assumption College, 1963
- Educational Psychology, Althouse college, 1989-90
- Methods of Teaching History, Althouse College, 1989-90
- Women in the Ancient World (CS232), UWO, 1990-91
- Latin Prose and Composition, UWO, 1991-92
- Greek 002, UWO, 1992-93
- Greek 020, UWO, 1993-94
- Greek Homer (audited), UWO, 1995-96
- Graduate course - Catullus (audited), UWO, 1996-97
- Connecticut Standard Certificate in Latin for Grades 7-12
- Ontario Letter of Eligibility Intermediate and Senior Classical Studies/Latin and History
- 2008-2015: Instructor, Classical Studies, Latin 2000, UWO, London, ON.
- 2004-2008: Instructor, Classical Studies, Latin 222, UWO, London, ON.
- 1998-2004: Instructor, Classical Studies, Latin 020, UWO, London, ON.
- 1997-2002: Instructor, Classical Studies, Latin 002, UWO, London, ON.
- 1978-1981: Volunteer Teacher, Byron Southwood Public School, London, ON.
- 1978-1979: First-Aid Instructor, St. John Ambulance, London, ON.
- 1973-1976: Member, Board of Directors, London Montessori Schools, London, ON.
- 1968-1970: Instructor in Latin and Guidance Counsellor, Havergal College, Toronto, ON.
- 1967-1968: Instructor, Department of English, Dutchess Community College/State University of New York, Poughkeepsie, NY
- 1965-1967: Assistant Director of Admissions, Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- 1961-1965: Chairperson, Latin Department, Daniel Hand High School, Madison, Connecticut