Paul M.J. Potter
Adjunct Professor in Classics
Chair, Department of History of Medicine
M.D. (McGill), Dr. Phil (Kiel)
Health Sciences Addition, Room 041
The University of Western Ontario
London, Ontario Canada N6A 3K7
(519) 661-2111 ext. 86233
Greek medicine. Publications
Hippokrates ber die Krankheiten; Short Handbook of Hippocratic Medicine; Hippocrates (Loeb edition, vols 5 & 6); articles on Hippocratic writings and on Herophilus.
- Psyche and Soma. Physicians and Metaphysicians on the Mind-body Problem from Antiquity to Enlightenment, Oxford University Press: Oxford, 2000: edited by John P. Wright and Paul Potter.
- "Why We Go Back to Hippocrates", American Osler Society McGivern Lecture, Loma Linda CA, 1999.
- "Hippocrates von Kos", article in the Neue Pauly, vol.5, col.590-9, Metzler Verlag: Stuttgart, 1998 (together with Beate Gundert).
- Text and Tradition. Studies in Ancient Medicine and its Transmission. Presented to Jutta Kollesch, E.J. Brill: Leiden, 1998: edited by K.-D. Fischer, D. Nickel and P. Potter.
- "The editiones principes of Galen and Hippocrates and their Relationship", pp. 243-61 in above.