March 2012: 40th Annual SOUSCC
On Saturday, March 24th, 125 undergraduate students from all over Ontario attended the 40th SOUSCC Meeting held at Guelph. Almost our entire 4491 class participated, and all the talks were very well presented. We are proud to report our department did exceedingly well at the awards ceremony:
- Amanda Baillargeon (supervised by Ken Yeung) won 2nd prize in the Analytical Division.
- Amanda Comeau (supervised by John Corrigan and Lars Konermann) won 1st prize in the Analytical Division.
- Scott Middlemiss (supervised by Paul Ragogna) won 1st prize in the Poster Competition.
- Anne-Marie Montgomery (supervised by Zhifeng Ding) won 2nd prize in the Physical Division.
- Jessica Sawyer (supervised by James Wisner) won 2nd prize in the Organic/Devices Division.
Graduate Admissions Coordinator
1151 Richmond Street
London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5B7
P (519) 661-2166
F (519) 661-3022