Functional Exercise for Dementia (FE4D)
In this workshop participants will learn to maximize functional outcomes in dementia and Alzheimer clients by leading effective exercise programs within a variety of settings. Length: 7 hours, Prerequisite(s): None, Registration Fee: $200.00 + applicable provincial tax.
- Exercise prescription and design guidelines for dementia
- Strength, balance and flexibility sample exercises
- Music, choreography and exercise transitions
- Safety, screening, assessments and evaluations
- Providing more opportunity for physical activity and exercise with dementia
Who Should Take this Workshop?
- Fitness leaders involved in exercise programming for ambulatory seniors living with early to mid-stage Alzheimer disease, or other dementias
Upcoming Workshops and Registration
By completing this registration form you submit that you have read the Leadership Training Policies, Terms, and Agreement and that you agree to abide by these regulations.