BrainsCAN Research Management Committee
The Research Management Committee (RMC) is the vehicle for the PIs with devolved responsibility for key project areas to report on their activity to the Executive Committee and advise the Executive Committee on specific aspects of BrainsCAN research activities that need additional review or input.
Specific responsibilities of the RMC are to:
- Report on outputs from each area of work as part of the reporting mechanism to the Board;
- Promote strategic planning for research activities consistent with the BrainsCAN mission;
- Identify and promote inter-disciplinary research opportunities;
- Identify needs for enhancement of research infrastructure related to instruments, tools, equipment, space and technical support.
The RMC is chaired by a BrainsCAN Scientific Director.
The committee consists of:
- Lisa Saksida - Chair, Co-Scientific Director
- Daniel Ansari - Funding Program Co-Chair
- Tim Bussey - Rodent Cognition Core Director
- Jody Culham - Funding Program Co-Chair
- Jörn Diedrichsen - Computational Core Director
- Stefan Everling - NHP Core Director
- Mel Goodale - Human Cognition & Sensorimotor Core Director
- Fay Harrison - Executive Director
- Ingrid Johnsrude - HQP Committee Chair
- Ravi Menon - Co-Scientific Director/Imaging Core Director
- Adrian Owen - Canada Excellence Research Chair
- Terry Peters - VASST Lab Director
- Robert Zatorre - McGill representative