BrainsCAN Executive Committee
Reporting to the Vice-President (Research) through the Board, the Executive Committee is responsible for overseeing the day to day management of the project including financial planning and resource allocation, staffing, recruitment, funding initiatives and space.
The remit and work of the committee incorporates:
- Overseeing the day to day management of the project, including the evolution of the project towards the defined milestones;
- Responsibility for overseeing the project risk assessment, responding to issues escalated by the Executive Director for adjudication;
- Operationalizing all aspects of the BrainsCAN performance management plan.
The Committee membership includes:
- Dr Lisa Saksida, Chair - Co-Scientific Director
- Dr Mel Goodale - Director, BMI
- Fay Harrison - Executive Director
- Dr Ravi Menon - Co-Scientific Director
- Dr Adrian Owen - Canada Excellence Research Chair