Telephone Help Line: 9:00 am - 4:00pm EST Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Biophysics Graduate Application Procedures
for Domestic MSc, PhD Applicants
and PhD Med Biop Clin MSc Applicants
The information on this page describes the graduate application procedure for MSc and PhD domestic applicants and PhD Med Biop Clin MSc CAMPEP Accredited Program applicants.
Important Information For ALL Applicants .....
(1) NO application will be considered for admission until it is complete.
(2) Application fees are associated with the graduate application process.
(3) Partial applications (e.g. transcripts, resumes etc.) submitted to determine admissibility will not be accepted or acknowledged.
(4) If you are an applicant who has attended an out-of-province university, you are required to submit an official transcript from that institution as part of your graduate application. Your application will NOT be reviewed until this documentation is received.
(5) Preference will be given to qualified MSc applicants who plan to reclassify to PhD status in our graduate program.
(6) Successful applicants offered admission must have completed all of their BSc and MSc degree requirements respectively by the first day of graduate enrollment at Western. For PhD applicants, this includes MSc course work and successful thesis defense.
(7) Applicants residing outside of London who are invited for graduate interviews will receive financial assistance with their travel and accommodation expenses.
Please read ALL the information on this WEB PAGE before you begin your application.
An Important Note to PhD Med Biop Clin MSc Applicants ....
Click on the Logo Below to Begin Your Application Now!
At the start of their applications, PhD Med Biop Clin MSc applicants should choose the Doctor of Philosophy combined Clinical Masters Programin order to create their applications.
If you are having trouble with your application, please contact
Western's School of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies (SGPS).
519 - 850 - 2341
Want to Know About The Review Process
for Your Medical Biophysics Graduate Application?
Telephone Help Line:
9:00 am - 4:00pm EST
If you are a domestic applicant - START HERE to submit your application.
If you are applying to the PhD Med Biop Clin MSc CAMPEP Accredited stream of the Medical Biophysics graduate program - START HERE
If you are an international applicant - START HERE to submit your application.
NSERC/CIHR/SSHRC CGS-M Scholarship Competition
Information, Application Procedures, and Deadlines
2014 OGS & QEIIGSST Scholarship Applications Now Available On-Line for Graduate Students Currently Registered at Western.
Jan. 24, 2014 - current graduate students will not be able to begin an application after this date. Jan. 31, 2014 - the Online Application Portal closes for the competitions. Incomplete applications will be deleted after this date.
MUST READ: Graduate Chair's Notes for All MBP Students
The Top 10 Things A MBP Graduate Student Needs To Know (presented by Baraa Al-Khazraji, senior PhD student)
Above presentations best viewed using Google Chrome
Western's Learning Skills Services for Graduate Students offers excellent advice and counselling about balancing the challenges of conducting research, writing your dissertation, and maintaining a personal life. An effective example of their services is tips on time management.
View the Slide Show from the 2013 A. C. Burton Lecture
Best viewed using Google Chrome
In Memory of Dr. Alan C. Groom, Professor Emeritius, the Alan C. Groom Memorial Fund Has Been Established. See Presentation ...
Best viewed using Google Chrome
ALAN C. BURTON
VIDEO SEMINAR COLLECTION
Also of interest: