What course should I take in my first year at Western?
- 1.0 First Year Biology: Bio 1001A and 1002B for those registered in the Faculty of Science (Bio/Med 1 st entry or ES stream). Bio 1201A and Bio 1202B for students outside the Faculty of Science.
- 1.0 First Year Chemistry: Chemistry 1100A/B and 1200B for those with Grade 12U (SCH4U) chemistry
- 1.0 course from: Calculus 1000A/B or 1100A/B, Calculus 1301A/B or 1501A/B, Mathematics 1600A/B, Mathematics 1225A/B, 1228A/B, 1229A/B, Statistical Sciences 1024A/B, Applied Mathematics 1201A/B or the former Calculus 1201A/B. If not completed in First Year, the Mathematics requirement must be completed by the end of second year.
Note: Medical Biophysics modules have a narrower choice from which to select a Math credit, so you should check that your choice is appropriate if you wish to keep this option open
- Physics 1028A/B and 1029A/B or Physics 1301A/B and 1302A/B
Note: Medical Science modules require 1.0 Physics. Physics 1029A/B may be combined with 1028A/B to make 1.0
- 1.0 Arts course and a course from a faculty other than Science
This page was last updated on
June 30, 2010
Biology Web Contact: email@example.com