Department of Biology
Information and forms
- Departmental Committees
2012 - 2015
2013 - 2016 (Effective July 01, 2013)
- Biology Department
Schedule for 2013
Departmental Faculty meetings will be held on Thursdays in BGS 2084 at 1:30 pm.
- Department of Biology Policy for Space Allocation - Revised: March 2008
KEY REQUISITION/CARD SWIPE ACTIVATION PROCEDURE
For all Key/card activation requests Please follow the steps below.
STEP 1 - Get Authorization
- Fill out the Key/Card Access request form (Excel file).
- Have your SUPERVISOR email this completed Excel file to Vicky Lightfoot.
STEP 2 - Request a key
- To request a key (not card access) from Facilities Management use the button on this page:
http://www.uwo.ca/fm/client_services/keys.html (Note: We cannot currently request card access on-line. As long as card access requests are included on the Excel file (step 1) they will be passed on to the police to process)
- An email is returned to the requisitioner once the request has been approved and processed. The email includes information regarding ...
... what material and information you’ll need to provide,
... when and where to pick up your keys,
... and how to contact the Keys office
Please note: Delays may occur during peak times (September and January)
- Fax Cover Sheet
- ChemBioStores - Request Form (Word file) - Please print the form, complete the information and then deposit it in the special grey box just inside the door of ChB 003.
- Asset Disposal Form. For info on Initiating an Asset Disposal Requisition click here
- Photo Release Forms
For anyone over 18 years of age
For parents or Guardians of minors
Vehicle Information and Forms
- Driver Insurance Form
- Vehicle Rental Information
- Vehicle Rental Registration form
- Vehicle Accident Reporting Form
Travel Expense Claims
- http://www.uwo.ca/finance/ - Finance home page – Financial Login can be found here
- http://www.uwo.ca/finance/travel/docs/attest.pdf Attestation form
- Paper expense claim: used for non employees.
The following forms can be sent directly to Human Resources:
This page was last updated on
May 6, 2013
Biology Web Contact: email@example.com