Updating personal information (ie., home address, banking info, etc.):
1. Click HERE to access Western's MyHumanResources application.
2. Log in with your UWO email user name (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org - where "jdoe" is the user ID), and your email account password.
3. Click the link to "My Human Resources"
4. From this menu, you can:
- update your home address
- correct or change your birth date
- correct or change your name
- correct or change your Social Insurance Number
- update direct deposit information
- If you have lost or forgotten your email user name or password, please contact the ITS Support Centre, 519-661-3800 (ext. 83800).
- For more information on accessing MyHR, including a narrated demonstration video, please click here. For screen-by-screen instructions, please click here.
- Your home address will be used for all official correspondence from Western University, including tax receipts, and pay advice slips.
- For more help, please click here.