Dr. Marc-André Lachance
Yeast Ecology and Evolution
1. W.T. Starmer, Department of Biology, Syracuse University. Ecology and evolution of yeasts associated with insects.
2. C. A. Rosa, Department of Microbiology, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil. Tropical yeast ecology.
3. F. Wiens, Central Institute of Mental Health, Psychopharmacology, J5, D-68159, Mannheim, Germany. Mammalian evolutionary ecology.
4. C.M. Herrera, Estación Biológica de Doñana, Isla de La Cartuja, Avda. Américo Vespucio s/n, E-41092 Sevilla, Spain. Ecology of plant-animal interactions.
1. Tanya Berkers, MSc candidate: Natural history of beetle-yeast-flower-nematode interactions.
2. Lulu Wang, MSc candidate: The role of antimicrobial peptides in determining yeast-beetle specificity.
This page was last updated on
November 10, 2009
Biology Web Contact: email@example.com