- Functional Proteomics Facility
- Biomolecular NMR Facility
- Macromolecular Crystallography Facility
- Peptide Synthesis Facility
- Biological Mass Spectrometry Laboratory
- MALDI Mass Spectrometry Facility
The Biomolecular Interactions and Conformations Core Facility houses the following instruments to aid in protein characterization:
- Beckman XL-A Analytical Ultracentrifuge
- Fluorolog-3 spectrofluorometer
- Jasco J-810 circular dichroism spectropolarimeter
- MicroCal VP-DSC differential scanning calorimeter
- MicroCal VP-ITC isothermal titration calorimeter
- PicoQuant FluoTime 200 fluorescence lifetime spectrometer
- BioLogics SFM-400 stopped-flow system
- Biacore X system
- DynaPro dynamic light scattering apparatus
- HPLC systems (Breeze and Alliance)
There are two ways that clients can make use of our core facility:
1) Researchers, post-doctoral fellows or students may conduct their own experiments after completing the appropriate training on the instrument of interest, or
2) The facility manager may conduct experiments on a fee-for-service basis.
University identification cards for staff, faculty and students can be programmed for individual access to Room 394 for frequent users. To arrange this, please call or send us an email if you are interested in having access to our facility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us! We will be happy to meet with you to discuss your planned experiments, sample preparation and address any concerns.