Instruction and assistance in use of the equipment is available by appointment. Additionally, we offer workshops in the use of video production equipment (some workshops are mandatory). To request more information about these services, or to book a training session, contact our Media Technician at firstname.lastname@example.org, ext 80332, or drop by UC 83.
1. You must be a member of the Faculty of Arts & Humanities.
2. Equipment is to be picked up on the date specified on the equipment booking sheet between 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm that day.
3. Equipment must be returned before 12:00 noon on the day specified on the equipment sign-out sheet. People returning equipment late will be charged a late fee of $5 per item, per day.
4. Lending periods are over-night Monday to Friday and for the weekend Friday to Monday, unless otherwise specified.
5. It is expected that the borrower will report any problems with the equipment upon return.
6. There are mandatory training sessions for use of film & video production equipment. It is only with the consent of the Media Technician that this requirement may be waived.
Please be advised that there are a limited amount of resources and no guarantees can be made that equipment will be available unless you have booked it well in advance.
For students working on extra curricular projects: In lieu of an instructor's signature, a one-page project proposal must be submitted to our Media Technician for approval.
Equipment must be booked in advance, either in person in UC 83, or by email or phone, email@example.com or ext 80332.
In University College, A/V Carts are available for Registrar time-tabled courses in GU classrooms that do not have permanently-installed audio-visual equipment. A typical A/V Cart is equipped with a data projector, a computer, a laptop connection, DVD and VCR playback capabilities. A/V Carts are booked through Faculty of Arts & Humanities Technical Services, click here.