Minor in DH
The Minor in Digital Humanities perfectly complements any program that draws on Literature, Culture, Geography, History, Media Studies and Visual Arts.
Admission Requirements for Minor in Digital Humanities:
Completion of first-year requirements, including Computer Science 1033A/B and Digital Humanities 1011A/B with a mark of at least 60% in each, or permission of the Department.
- 4.0 courses:
- 1.0 course: Digital Humanities 2220A/B, 2221A/B
- 1.0 course from: Digital Humanities at the 2000-level or above
- 1.0 course from: Digital Humanities at the 2200-level or above
- 1.0 course from: Digital Humanities at the 3000-level or above
First year courses for the Minor in Digital Humanities:
- Begin your exploration of Digital Humanities not just using new technologies, but making digital tools through hands-on work with computer code to build analytical computer tools and web sites.
- Computer Science 1033A/B Multimedia and Communications and DH 1011B Programming my Digital Life are the foundations for your Minor in Digital Humanities.
Interested in seeing what questions Digital Humanists pose? Enroll in DH 2121G Digital Creativity and count this course toward the minor! (This course has No prerequisites)
The Minor in Digital Humanities offers a broad array of exciting upper year courses such as:
- Digital Fashion
- Connecting Cultures
- Advanced Social Networking
- Experimental History
- Electronic Textuality & Digital Archives
- Databases for the Humanities
To view full course descriptions, visit the Courses page