AUS Meeting Dates & Form Submission Deadlines
- Full AUS Meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month, except July.
- Weekly Protocol Review Committee Meetings - a rotating subset of the AUS reviews and determines the approval status for forms appropriate for Designated Review on a weekly basis.
Quorum requirements for AUS are those of Senate Subcommittees (Senate By-law VI, 11 b):
- One-half of all voting members during September to May
- One-third of all voting members during June and August
- Quorum must include at least one of the members from outside the University community and at least one veterinarian.
Submit an electronic version of the full Animal Use Protocol form to the AUS via email@example.com at least one month in advance of the scheduled AUS committee meeting (see above) so that it may undergo pre-meeting review as described within the AUS Protocol Review Process SOP.