AUS administrative officers assist the AUS with the following administrative elements:
- Facilitate the review process flow of all Animal Use Protocol (AUP) application forms, as outlined within the AUS Protocol Review Process SOP.
- Administratively support AUS Meetings
- Maintain animal number records - authorized and used
- Maintain Sirius/eSirius protocol management database
- Produce AUS & other regulatory reports
- Contribute to AUS New Member Orientations
- Liaise with other Canadian Animal Care Committee administrators
- Contribute to AUS process development
For information relating to the submission or
review of Animal Use Protocols, reference the Protocol Review web page.